What's your new role about?
As a Desktop Support Engineer at DAZN, you will be joining a Global Team located across regions and time zones. Reporting into the Desktop Support Lead for the region, you will be capable of working independently and alongside other Engineers supporting users with their desktop IT needs, either onsite or remotely. Your role will involve being the main point of reference for various IT queries, relating to personal computers and business systems. Also you will be working closely with other technology teams responsible for Enterprise Systems and Infrastructure at the company.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems
- Fulfilment of 2nd line support service requests
- Managing hardware and software purchasing, services and support
- Maintaining user facing infrastructure of desktops, laptops, mobile device and printers
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to Desktop Support Lead for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Maintain the CMDB
- Update knowledge base
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Excellent customer care
- Experience working in a Service Desk environment
- Windows PC / MAC engineering experience
- Basic networking experience (TCP IP/DNS/DHCP)
- Experience dealing with hardware suppliers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent German language skills, in both: speech and writing
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with Mac Os Experience in Knowledge Management and/or Process Management Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with MS Office 365
- Basic experience with Linux shell and LAMP stack
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.