What's your new role about?
Are you willing to become a key contributor of the way people watch sports and learning from a relevant working experience? Are you interested on social media and sport? Then this is the chance that probably you are looking for!!
We’re sure you already know what is DAZN, the first global pure-sport live and on-demand streaming service.
You will support not just our day-to-day community management and DAZN’s organic social media strategy (creating amazing content), but also you will be involved on our marketing department.
We are an international company and your English CV is required during the application.
Please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – many thanks!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Contribute to the planning and execution of our social media strategy, delivering engaging content for social media channels using your sports knowledge.
- Support the Media strategy to create compelling, creative and authentic content ideas that are rooted in fan insight.
- Live clipping during sports events, so you need to be able to work under pressure.
- Support marketing activation and content enhancement.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Journalist education degree with marketing knowledges
- Motivation, commitment and enthusiasm.
- Strong sport knowledge, particularly MotoGP, football and basketball. We are looking for a truly sports fan.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all social networks and community manager ecosystem
- Advanced level of English (C1 or more)
- Ability to work flexible around sport events (weekends and evenings)
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Community Manager experience
- Excellent communication skills, and the willingness to collaborate with different teams.
- Ability to learn new roles and adapt in a fast-paced industry
- A tech savvy individual, with a high interest in the latest social media and sport trends.
SPANISH BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- We’re currently working on our benefits package, but this will include 30 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
- Department: Marketing
- Internal Job Title: Junior Social Media Manager
- Reports To: Senior Social Media Manager
- Career Level: CL1
- Country and Location: Madrid (Spain)
- Hours of Work: 40h
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com