What's your new role about?
This is a fantastic new opportunity to join our diverse and expanding global network support team. As a senior network engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of the network development and security projects, in order to ensure the highest standards of security and continued growth can be achieved in line with business targets.
You will also provide senior engineering support to the existing Global Network Support Team for incidents, problems and changes in order maintain the highest standards of network availability across our global infrastructure. You will be expected to have a solid understanding of Cisco and Checkpoint products alongside an in-depth knowledge of routing protocols and VPN’s.
HERE'S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support successful design / fulfilment of network projects and services requests within agreed timelines.
- Provide Technical expertise to existing support teams, including training and knowledge transfer.
- Aid with the resolution of incidents, problems and changes within business service level targets.
- Analyse technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration and operations.
- Communicate the value of the network to the organisation and support business cases for technology investments and strategic design requests.
- Establish governing principles for network design and deployment.
- Work with technical management to architect networks that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements, and other technology parameters.
- Participate in selection of networking technologies and products for implementation
- Lead teams of other network engineers in developing detailed designs and quality-control mechanisms during implementation.
- Continually update understanding of business and technology status and objectives and respond to strategic design requests as the business evolves.
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Experience within a senior network support or network design role.
- Supporting, maintaining and developing a complex Cisco routing and switching network.
- Skilled with Checkpoint Firewalls, Loadbalancers and/or Cisco technologies.
- Technical awareness of Cisco Nexus and IOS.
- Knowledge of Stacking, VPC, VSS and VRF technology.
IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Previous experience in development and maintenance of Solarwinds network monitoring solution.
- Previous experience working within a Media environment; including Global Video Distribution would be beneficial.
- ITIL foundation or higher certification.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.