What's your new role about?
Are you an expert in the field of ad technology and commercial solutions, wanting to work across digital media and multiple social platforms?
Do you want to play your part in one of the biggest, growing sports networks on the planet?
With your flexibility and immense drive for change, you’ll be able to oversee all aspects of ad technology and commercial solutions across digital media and social platforms, focusing on our leading sports sides Goal, Spox and Voetbalzone.
In this role, your core focus will be to manage, support and evolve the Platforms team. You will be able to demonstrate a proactive, forward thinking approach to ensure we deliver solutions and projects to the highest standard. Using your proactivity, you’ll aim for solutions and will make a real impact in an entrepreneurial and ever-growing environment - the world of sports never stands still.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Key stakeholder for all solutions DAZN commercial & operations teams use including Google (Ad Manager, YouTube, Analytics), Oracle (Moat, BlueKai) , Amazon (TAM)
- Understand regional and local team requirements and provide solutions needed to drive efficiency and improve performance
- Set and measure KPIs for your team and actively challenge legacy solutions / process
- Establish dashboards and reporting solutions currently in place to enable media team to track performance against hard & soft KPIs across all mediums we deliver advertising
- Refine existing campaign management and performance reporting to cater for cross platform ad delivery
- Work with Product team leads and key stakeholders to identify new products and features we should be reviewing, trialling and testing
- Work with product and development teams to prioritized commercial related features
- Produce case studies and business cases on new initiatives
- Lead and line manage your team ensuring they deliver work on time and to a high standard aligned with our strategy
- Last but not least: you’ll get to work on the development of your team, aiming to establish a team culture, of course with support from our regional Head of Ad Ops and SVP, Media Operations where required
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Demonstrated leadership through managing teams, projects and commercial initiatives
- Min. 3+ years' management experience
- Excellent broadcast technical knowledge and ad operational experience
- Able to provide ad tech troubleshooting for ad technology providers
- Understanding of integration and testing of digital display/video delivery
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- 5+years’ digital advertising operations experience (Google Ad Manager/DAI is a plus)
- Experience working for sites who sell/traffic booking for owned and operated and 3rd party represented sites
- Knowledge of Programmatic trading ecosystem
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
- Department: Media - Global Platform
- Reports To (title): SVP Media Operations
- Career Level: CL4
- Country and Location: London Hammersmith, UK
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
- Run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.