What's your new role about?
Are you an experienced Production Manager, looking for a new challenge in a globally focused role? DAZN are looking for a maternity cover position to work in their new Global team working on sports events from UK, USA, Brazil and Canada.
As the Production Manager at DAZN, you will be responsible for overseeing the logistics of all our output, this will include Outside Broadcast elements, staffing, finance, and payment implementation along with developing broadcast workflows within the team. The role will also involve close work with the Head of Programming, DAZN Central finance and production services teams and will ensure the successful management of staff and facilities in accordance with production and delivery specifications. This role will ensure that all events are completed on schedule, within budget and meeting all associated business requirements, and that all staff have the tools required to do their job. The right candidate must possess exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills to handle numerous requests from clients and internal staff and is responsible for maintaining close relationships with internal teams across numerous departments. This role may involve travel to other DAZN regions, and where new client requirements demand it.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Implement DAZN business systems and best practices.
- Work with the Programming Teams to create and implement the Production budget and payment systems for both live and non-live content.
- Coordinating staff and freelance crew for any required onsite shoots.
- Manage and support all event schedules, workflows and disciplines.
- Provide support in hiring of new staff
- Work with our Host Broadcast teams in both the UK and USA to ensure all our broadcasts are produced and delivered to a high standard.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Passionate about sport with huge drive, determination and work ethic
- Good knowledge of the production processes and broadcast criteria
- Ability to foster relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels, identifying the right level of support at all stages
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst offering guidance and advice to both colleagues and clients in order to help them meet delivery
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- First rate knowledge of and interest in sport both locally and globally
- Organised and structured work approach in order to ensure all deadlines are met on time
- TV Production skills and the ability to recognise a story, and work as a team.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office desirable.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.