What's your new role about?
DAZN is looking for an experienced React.JS and Node.JS developer to join our team in Hyderabad. As a React.JS and Node.JS Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining high-quality applications that deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other developers, to build and maintain web applications using React.JS and Node.JS.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that is maintainable and scalable.
- Develop and implement new features and functionalities for existing applications.
- Identify and address performance issues and optimize web applications for speed and scalability.
- Work with data storage solutions, such as MongoDB and SQL databases.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in web development and recommend best practices.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.