What's your new role about?
Do you want to be part of a team that engineers a global product that’s used by millions of users daily?
DAZN is one of the fasting growing OTT companies in the world and stream over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues, in over 200 countries. Since we launched in 2016, we have streamed more than 600 million hours of content!
A BIT ABOUT YOUR TEAM:
Teams are typically made up of around 5-8 Engineers, a Product Manager, Scrum Master and an Engineering manager. Our team are a group from various and diverse backgrounds, we don’t have any hierarchy within the team as everyone brings something different and has different experiences and knowledge
Mr. Wolf's team is responsible for delivering the sections of the web application that allow our final customers to browse and enjoy the amazing content offered by DAZN. We support remote working, the only requirement is to be able to come to our London office occasionally for any meetings, design sessions, or maybe just to socialise (once the pandemic is over and we would be able to socialise again).
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work closely with multiple dev / product teams to create and maintain test cases covering product / feature requirements and help the teams test their software.
- Pairing with developers to build out test automation on devices.
- Work closely with global external partners to establish multi-platform test requirements.
- Work closely with stakeholders outside the team to manage releases.
YOU’VE GOT TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO DO YOUR JOB WELL…
- Experience with Selenium, WebdriverIO, and/or Test Café
- Practical knowledge of any programming language
- Ability to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working on live applications with a continuous feature development / release cycle.
- Knowledge of bug database systems and test-tracking software such as JIRA and Test Rail.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.