What's your new role about?
As the Technical Programme Manager, you will support the on-going technical delivery of DAZN. You will be responsible for supporting our Product and Engineering teams for Growth to deliver new features across all platforms on DAZN, enhancing the current customer experience and making DAZN a world class service for our customers.
You will collaborate with internal teams across product, design, operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team on planning the product requirements, and manage technical delivery with both internal and external development teams.
As our new Technical Programme Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external teams across Product, Technology, 3rd parties, Commercial and the wider business to define the end-to-end delivery plan.
- Own the delivery plan and drive through to successful delivery.
- Work with high-profile external stakeholders and business partners to ensure that technical implementation requirements are understood and a regular cadence is in place for stakeholder management.
- Collaborate with the Product and UX teams on the product requirements documents, inc. requirements documentation, wireframes, user flows and detailed designs.
- Ensure business objectives are met and risks are managed - resolving technical problems in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Work with the QA Team to ensure all pre-launch defects are correctly prioritised and resolved in a timely manner to meet the agreed launch dates.
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- Proven experience leading successful technology delivery in a fast-paced, online environment.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and influencing skills with all seniority levels.
- Understanding of the challenges of launching products in multiple, non-English speaking markets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Experience in managing internal and outsourced software development partners.
Even better if you have:
- Experience of OTT and/or B2C product/service delivery.
- Experience of delivering product in an international environment
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance or scrum.org)
- Strong knowledge of Project Planning / Roadmapping software.
- In-depth understanding of Issue / Project Tracking software.
- Experience of working on-site with external parties/partners.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.