What's your new role about?
Love sport? Bursting with ideas for fresh, engaging media content to captivate today’s sports consumer? Want to play your part in the launch of a brand-new sports streaming site into our newest European territory?
How about combining all 3 in your next career move?
We’re off to Spain and our unique product and leading set of rights including Moto GP and Premier League are going to be available to Spanish sports fans in 2019 and, because we have a hunch if you’re reading this far you might enjoy TV production just as much as we do, we’re looking to you to help make this happen.
As a key player within our growing production team in Madrid, you’ll help create and produce exciting live and non-live sports programming. Based from our new production facility, you’ll be involved in every stage of the production and broadcasting process. This broad and varied role will include organising pre-production of programme features through to helping producers with filming on location and editing your own sports highlights. You’ll also work on live programmes made from our gallery for flagship matches and events.
Your enthusiasm for all things sport, fluent language skills (Spanish and English), editing experience and knowledge of the production environment will give you a kick-start but we’ll help you with the rest. As the first person in this role, the career opportunities are endless – the start of an amazing new journey as we help change the game in Spain.
We are an international company and your English CV is required during the application.
Please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – many thanks!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assisting Producer in creation of short and long form content
- Assisting Production Manager in co-ordination of shoots and productions
- Working in an edit suite, editing sport highlights
- Preparing, selecting, researching, logging sport matches and shot rushes for broadcast
- Researching and developing creative production ideas
- Researching images and music tracks to be used in broadcast
- Working in a live gallery, helping with scripts and content used during a broadcast
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- TV production experience and the ability to recognise an epic story
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sport, especially worldwide football
- Ability to self-cut on non-linear editing tools preferably Adobe Premier
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Degree or relevant qualification in Media, Television/Film Production, Journalism
- We’re currently working on our benefits package, but this will include 30 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
- Department: DAZN Content and Programming
- Type: Permanent
- Reports To: Producer
- Career Level: CL2
- Location: Madrid - Spain
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: NO
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com