What's your new role about?
Do you love working with partners from different sectors to plan and deliver amazing campaigns to achieve shared objectives? Do you enjoy working within a fast-moving, exciting, commercial environment? How about being involved at the very beginning when we redefine how we leverage our partnerships to drive our brand and subscriber objectives?
Partnerships are fundamental to DAZN’s success in the coming years, and we need to you to help support our global vision to scale and professionalise and measure how we work with them.
This role reports into the VP Partner Marketing from DAZN’s global office in London and is highly collaborative. You will work closely with the central Strategic Partnerships Team, the Campaign Marketing Team, and Performance & Analytics Teams, as well as and the local market partnerships and partner marketing leads.
Deeply knowledgeable in marketing with a passion for sport, you understand what’s important to consumers and how to work with partners on co-marketing strategies to drive DAZN’s brand and subscription objectives.
Data and insights will be at the heart of your decision making, and you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo, constructively, to get the best output for the business.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the DAZN Subscriptions team at a very exciting yet crucial time for the company’s growth and future… Are you up for the challenge?
- Day to day management of assigned partners with a particular focus on Global Platforms (App Stores, 3rd Party digital channels…)
- Execute all deliverables in licensing with partner’s policies
- Build and present KPIs reporting to keep track of partnership success of managed accounts
- Follow all steps of the contractual process, from term sheet draft to invoicing in collaboration with other teams (Legal, Finance, Data…)
- Work closely with senior management to exceed assigned partners’ revenue targets through strategic projects and initiatives
- Account management skills for digital media partners/projects
- Understanding of the sports media market with a focus on digital distribution
- Proactive and independent individual comfortable working as part of a fast-paced team across multiple territories and projects
- Team player with the ability to build strong relationships with both senior colleagues from all functions and partners
- In depth Knowledge of main App Stores policies and rules
- Confidence in dealing with large datasets to identify actionable insights aimed to increase KPIs performance
- Excellent communicator with great written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and Power Point (proficiency required)
- Confidence in dealing with data visualization tools (Looker; Tableau)
Experience and Education
- Bachelor /master’s in relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience in account management role in media/tech company, sports league or strategy consulting company
- Fluency in English required, other European language an advantage
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.