What's your new role about?
Have you always wanted to work for a company where "Infrastructure as a Code" and DevSecOps are concepts which are actually taken seriously? Are you fascinated by evolving trends in cloud and microservice security?
At DAZN you will play a key role in our cloud security strategy and take lead of implementation, management and operation of cloud security controls and security monitoring of our sports streaming platform. This role will work closely with SecOps team, Platforms team, development teams, supply chain partners, live media engineering and distribution teams as well as senior stakeholders.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Implement, optimise and operate security controls and security monitoring of our cloud streaming platform
- Determine security logging and auditing requirements and operationalise the requirements
- Efficiently monitor and analyse security events and take appropriate action to investigate and remediate incidents
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Very strong experience in securing and monitoring of cloud and container based infrastructures (AWS, ECS, Kubernetes)
- Very strong knowledge and experience with setup, configuration, management and tuning of security logging solutions including integration of new log sources
- Hands-on experience with cloud compliance solutions (Amazon GuardDuty, Amazon Inspector, Dome 9)
- Expertise with cloud security concepts, detection, prevention, and monitoring tactics for distributed cloud applications
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as a Code toolsets, especially Terraform.
- Experience with agile software development process, build and test automation pipelines (Drone, Jenkins) and collaborative code management (GitHub)
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Professional certifications suitable to the role (ECSA, GCIA, GCED, AWS Certified Solution Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified Security – Speciality or comparable)
- Experience with highly distributed applications, microservices, global load balancing and caching techniques
- Experience with CDN providers, OTT content distribution, IP video technology, broadcast systems, contribution & distribution technology
- Expertise in a broad array of systems and network security technical controls and processes (e.g., identity & access management, system hardening, network segmentation, incident response, intrusion prevention, DDOS mitigation, threat intelligence, etc.)
- Hands-on software engineering and coding experience
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and dedicated to deliver results
- Ability to work in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities while staying a team player
- Strong personality, able to quickly build positive cross functional relationships
- Evidence of ongoing personal development in the information security profession e.g. research, tool development or personal blog