What's your new role about?
Looking for a job in Germany’s leading sports platform for live sports? Excitement guaranteed!
Join DAZN as Technical Assistant in our growing Operations team in Broadcast facility in Munich - Germany. If you are passionate about post production operations and IT technicalities, then you will work across a broad range of operational, production and post production sectors in the world of sports. You will work very closely with the programming team in Munich, and be supportive to the Munich and Central Post Production teams. You will have a hands-on approach to all elements of the work and will want to be part of an enthusiastic team that are constantly striving to improve and develop both individually and as a company.
You will be a member of the production operations team and reporting into the Post Production Manager. You will have close ties to the Programming & Editorial Team making this a job of the technical and editorial world.
This role will be based in Munich - Ismaning. The internal job title is Technical Assistant - DACH
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Technical Assistant you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide first level support in post production and remote commentary
- Ingest footage for local and central productions
- Support our international post production teams
- Transfer and upload footage between different post systems
- Maintain camera equipment
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Fluency in German, good Communication in English (written and spoken)
- A deep understanding of post production processes
- Confidence to work in a live pressured environment, remaining calm under pressure
- An interest in sports broadcasting
- High level of organization and precision
- Experience with handling content material
- Knowledge and skills with common editing software (Avid and/or Premiere)
- An on-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
Even better if you have:
- Experience in virtual production operations
- Editing background in avid and/or premiere
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.