What's your new role about?
Keen to take your experience in ScheduALL and broadcast systems to the next level and have the opportunity for your work to influence some of the key systems which underpin some major developments to DAZN’s global OTT sports streaming platform?
As the System Administrator of DAZN's key Corporate Systems you will be responsible for ensuring optimal service availability and user experience for our global teams by maintaining, developing, upgrading and supporting key systems including ServiceNow and some key projects and expanding across other systems like ScheduALL & Microsoft CRM.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a key stakeholder in the development of systems core to DAZN's rapid expansion. You will have opportunities to grow your career and be involved in projects throughout our global organisation.
If you come from a technical systems background and share our passion for the exciting changing world of OTT broadcast technology, then this is a great opportunity to combine your interests and technical expertise in a dynamic environment and a new, growing team!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Responsibility for system maintenance, monitoring and administration including managing user access and capacity
- Manage releases, upgrades, installations, integration and regression testing
- Configuring and customising workflows and functions including forms, fields, views, reports and dashboards
- Modifying Security information and permissions
- Diagnose system issues, track bug fixes to resolution
- Manage system reporting, creating support documentation and delivering end-user training
- Interact regularly with the supplier to maintain a good relationship, managing escalations and requests
- Keeping up to date with ServiceNow, ScheduAll & Microsoft CRM and other system developments
- Front end user support, including issue investigation
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Technical system administration experience with ScheduALL
- Technical understanding of Broadcast operations and business workflows
- Relevant system administration or support experience in a fast-paced, technical environment
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience with Microsoft CRM / ServiceNow system administration
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL and querying databases
- Solid infrastructure skills: Windows Server, VMWare, HyperV, AD, LAN, VPN
- Experience of building workflows and scripting
- Knowledge of Webservice API’s
- Understanding of Broadcast operation and automation schedules
- Familiarity using Jira and Confluence
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This is an ambitious project with a fast, scalable release cycle. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a technology community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com