What's your new role about?
We’re more than just passionate. Our goal is to change the way the world watches sport. ‘Career start @ DAZN’ has been designed to give young professionals an opportunity to get a foot into the exciting world of technology and sport.
We aim to become an industry leading incubator for young talent; by joining us you will gain skills, experience and confidence while working in an exciting environment. We are looking for raw and ambitious risk-takers to help them become star players in the industry.
As a Business Development / Marketing Executive Graduate you will learn from experts from different backgrounds and help us in the journey of shaping the future of Sport. We’re growing fast, so we need a team that will get us where we want to be. It’s exciting, it’s fast-paced.
Our ‘Career Start’ initiative will help you shape your future career by rotating every 6 months between Marketing, DAZN Media and Business Development. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the company’s overall growth by supporting strategic project plans within these 3 key business groups. A bit more about what they do:
Our Marketing team is divided in different areas to work on a variety of projects such as relationship with ambassadors – Ronaldo and Neymar, just to name a few, Insights to help us understand our customer’s behaviour and Brand to build a strategy around the message that we want to deliver to the world.
DAZN Media is working on driving revenue to the business by selling ad space on our different platforms to global companies. We also work on Account Management and activate campaigns for clients such as Santander and Heineken.
The Business Development team is building for us a strong portfolio, going for the biggest and the best partnerships out there. You will be exposed to projects with world-class industry leaders such as Apple, Amazon, Google, and more.
Our Graduate framework consists of 18 months of work rotations in different areas of the Business: Marketing, DAZN Media, Business Development.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave pro rata (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support the Media strategy team to create compelling, creative and authentic content ideas that are rooted in fan insight
- Work with 360 Publishing team to understand the commercial world of publishing and support the role out of new market launches and expansion of DAZN Player
- Work closely with all DAZN teams – learning from them and building a future that supports their work.
- Support marketing activation and content enhancement
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Passion for sports and sports media
- Creative, open minded and able to ‘think outside the box’
- Capable of performing to stringent deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise own activity and activity of others to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills and the desire to interact with different functions across the business
- Department: Marketing, Media, Business Development
- Internal Job Title: Business Graduate
- Type: Fixed Term Contract – 18 months
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, London
- Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.