What's your new role about?
In this brand-new role you’ll use your analytical skills to support our growing analytics department in DAZN’s Applied Machine Learning & Analytics team.
Based in new offices in the heart of Amsterdam, you will use your top-notch data modelling or data visualisation skills to provide insights to DAZN’s Product function, across a wide array of projects essential to the growth of DAZN from supporting Discovery, Personalisation, Acquisition, Retention, Playback, and New Markets.
You’ll act as a player and as a coach alike. As a player you will get to deliver and develop data products in collaboration with your team. As a coach you will use your experience to ensure fellow team members are supported in your combined development to become a more action-oriented, specialised team that seeks to deliver cutting-edge solutions to business partners.
Obviously, you’ll find cutting edge technology here too. Big data isn’t a plan for us, it’s the reality – our product is cloud-based platform & highly dynamic. We seek talented individuals that use modern technologies to track customer actions such as Google Tag Manager, Firebase & other platforms. As DAZN is improving non-stop, we’ll always aim go with the latest trends in customer behaviour tracking, meaning you’ll constantly get to develop & improve DAZN’s ability to capture data relevant to our customers experience.
To keep it simple: You'll have the opportunity to support a wide array of projects in Product demonstrating ground-breaking tools and techniques to test new features on DAZN.
Get in touch with us if you enjoy creating & are excited about working in a highly dynamic testing environment on a fast-paced product that is ever-changing.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver projects in an agile, scrum-based environment
- Interact with business stakeholders across all departments to define testing requirements, test prototypes, implementing tests and communicate results
- Lead the data tracking roadmap, in collaboration with Product & Marketing, that will ensure data can be ingested into our data infrastructure (using GTM, Firebase & bespoke tracking platforms
- Partner with our global Product & Development teams to deliver to ensure customer tracking across all user flows and new features is a mandatory requirement for feature releases (including changes to sign-up funnel, on-product navigation & features, retention/cancellation flow, and many other features)
- Lead the implementation, in collaboration with Product, Technology & Marketing, of data tracking that will ensure data can be ingested into our data infrastructure (using GTM, Firebase & bespoke tracking platforms)
- Utilize Google Analytics deliver a reporting suite that improves DAZN’s understanding of customer interactions with all Product features & movement through the website
- Lead documentation of event triggers, tag management & identified bugs that enable business to effectively maintain process & knowledge
- Have the opportunity to work with talented individuals in the Technology & Product space with the capacity to apply cutting-edge techniques for tracking of behaviours & Google Analytics
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience leading high-performing team of analysts & Google Analytics specialists enabling them to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience implementing Google Tag Management, Firebase & other event tracking tools
- You need to have a solution-based & active mindset, with ability to translate business problems into technical problems that can solved using your toolkit
- Applied reporting experience with a keen interest to support us with e-commerce and media solutions
- Working knowledge of product develop framework (development, test, staging & production code)
- Ability with visual reporting tools (Google Tag Management, Firebase, & Google Analytics)
- We welcome applications from graduates (Bachelor or Master) of a STEM subject, or an equivalent background
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Previous experience working on web tracking or reporting projects (either gained in university, during internships or a previous role)
- Applied reporting frameworks in order to understand & measure customer actions with a high degree of confidence
- A strong interest in Sports, both as a fan and as an industry
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, Italy, US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.