What's your new role about?
We are recruiting for an interesting and fast-paced role within our digital advertising Sales team.
You will be selling display, Programmatic, branded content & above the lines solutions across DAZN’s network of sites to a range of brands and media agencies.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be working in Mexico Sales Team and operate within a huge growth area of sports media.
- Your core role will be to take out to market a broad suite of commercial opportunities for Dazn media. (Goal.com, NBA, NFL, soccerway, DAZN player)
- Serve as a key member of the Sales team by helping support Mexico and Latam market.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Proven experience in sales/ account management in digital media sales is a must
- Tenacious & driven with client direct or agencies
- Ability to sell complex, cross-platform digital advertising solutions
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Good understanding of online media and its pricing models. E.g. CPM, CPC, CPV.
- Fluent or advanced spoken english level
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Understanding of Programmatic Landscape
- An entrepreneurial spirit & interest in changing media, sports & tech landscape
- Excellent communication skills, personable and confident
- Department: Media
- Reports To (title): Sales Manager
- Career Level: 2
- Country and Location: Mexico, cmdx.
- Hours of Work: 9
- Line Management Responsibility: no
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.